What You Will LearnThe Certified Gluten Practitioner Program is the most comprehensive practitioner education available for Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS), Celiac Disease (CD) and Autoimmune Disorders. This course provides research based education, the facts about celiac and non-celiac gluten sensitivity and related autoimmune disorders, as well as clinically proven approaches to help you support your patients.
This course is for healthcare practitioners who want a more comprehensive understanding of gluten and its related disorders. Whatever your level of education on the subject, you will find value in this course.
Designed to help you gain a deep understanding of how to:
- Identify and assess overt signs, as well as hidden symptoms
- Administer and understand proper testing
- Provide protocols based on test results and your assessments
- Educate your patients on the need for the care you can now provide them
A Few Course Highlights:
- How to identify gluten-related disorders, Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity (NCGS), Celiac Disease (CD) as well as their link to other chronic conditions, including autoimmune disorders and diseases
- Celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity symptoms outside of the GI tract, such as depression, brain fog, anxiety, fatigue, muscle pain, neuralgia, and more.
- The research behind many autoimmune and neurological diseases that can be triggered by gluten
- Three factors necessary for autoimmune disease
- Why following a gluten-free diet may not be enough and why this alone does not stop killer inflammation
- The current state of testing for celiac disease and non-celiac gluten sensitivity
- Nutraceutical protocols and applications
- How the immune system runs amok (systemic inflammation, the “inflammasome,” and cytokines)
- How predictive autoimmunity will forever change the way we diagnose and prevent autoimmune disease
- How to educate your clients or patients to improve compliance with the care you recommend